We are pleased to provide on-line accounts to bona fide businesses in the woodworking or construction trades. On-line accounts with discounted trade or industrial pricing are available to bona fide businesses. To qualify as a bona fide business, we ask that you provide us with at least three of the following documents:
- a copy of your state/provincial or local business licence;
- a Federal Tax ID/GST # indentifying your business to the IRS/CRA;
- a newspaper or magazine tear sheet of a recent advertisment for your business;
- a photocopy of your business listing in the yellow pages of your local telephone directory; or
- a void check for a bank account under your business name.
To apply, print out our Trade Discount Application form and fax it to us along with the documents identified above.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover (US only) for on-line business accounts.
Once your account is approved, your discounted pricing will be shown when items are added to your shopping cart. Your discount will range from 5% to 15% and will increase over time as your level of purchases increases.
The "Purchase Order" payment option is only for Cabinetmart approved account customers.
Insurance and credit bureau policies permit us to provide terms only to Ontario companies with an established credit history.